The Perfect Poached Egg
How do we cook the perfect poached egg? so it is all runny inside?
I have managed to perfect this, with a fault proof method!
You will need:
Free Range Egg(‘s)
1. Firstly crack your egg(‘s) into a small dish.
2. Bring water to the boil in a saucepan and add a couple of splashed of vinegar (vinegar helps hold the egg together)
3. Once boiled gently slide the eggs into the water and set your timer for three minutes!!
4. Reduce the heat and let the egg (‘s) simmer in the water for the 3 minutes. Once the three minutes is up immediately remove the eggs with a slotted spoon to remove the excess water. (any longer than three minutes and you risk the eggs overcooking)!
5. Enjoy your deliciously runny poached egg(‘s)